This is a good news! The IELTS requirement has been withdrawn at Alberta University. For the academic year 2022-23, apply for University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS.
University of Alberta Scholarships 2022/2023 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
In Canada, the Alberta University offers fully funded master’s and doctoral scholarships. They recently published and changed English Proficiency Language criteria. In 2022, the University of Alberta will be a Top 5 Canadian university with Scholarships available. The University of Alberta Scholarships are open to all international and Canadian citizens.
Some of the scholarships in Canada 2022 do not require separate applications. You will be considered for the UAlberta Scholarship automatically. There are almost 200 undergraduate programs, 500 graduate programs, 250 specialties, and 300 research areas to choose from. Alberta University is ranked in the top 150 universities in the world.
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships 2022/2023
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2022 (For most courses)
Brief Information about Scholarship at Alberta
- The Alberta University is one of the Top 5 Canadian Universities.
- Alberta University has removed an English Language Requirement. Now IELTS is Exempted. So, you can Study without IELTS in Canada.
- Study with the University of Alberta. Because, it is offering Full Scholarships in Canada in 2022.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to choose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens and International students are eligible to apply.
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
- The criteria also depend on the course you select.
English Language Proof Requirements (No Need)
The Alberta University made changes to Language requirements. The list of the countries and students of these universities are exempted from giving an IELTS.
- Transcripts, Degrees, CVs
- Reference Letters
- Recommendation Letters for Scholarship
- Certificates (If any)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (If your country isn’t exempted from taking IELTS test
- Motivation Letter with Scholarship Application
University of Alberta Application Deadline
The University of Alberta Deadline for the Scholarship varies from course to course. For most of the programs, the deadline is 15th December 2022.
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships 2023
Steps to apply for the Canadian Scholarship at Alberta University:
- First Visit: https://www.ualberta.ca/index.html
- Scroll down, you will see two buttons. Find your program, and Begin the Application.
- Click on Begin Application. It will open a page. Applying to a UAlberta graduate program involves three basic steps.
- Then chose your program. View the Graduate Programs page to search for program information. It will display all programs. Under each program, there will be a deadline and further information.
- Then Review Graduate Admissions Requirements and Contact the Department.
- Prepare and Apply Online for the University of Alberta Scholarship 2022.