Through its Earnest Scholarship Fund in the USA, 2020 for the academic year 2021–2022, The Earnest Operations LLC is offering a wonderful opportunity. 50 graduate and undergraduate students may apply for the award.
Students throughout the country who illustrate how their education will help them achieve their aspirations will receive a $250,000 prize from the program.
Amazing opportunity for candidates from the US.
Earnest is a San Francisco-based fintech lender that uses technology to provide low-cost credit to dependable borrowers and gives them the option to tailor their repayment schedule to suit their requirements.
What makes this program appealing to you? Through this initiative, they are committed to assisting individuals in pursuing their educational goals. By lowering the costs and obstacles that millions of responsible consumers experience, their goal is to increase credit availability.
The qualified students will receive a $250,000 prize from the educational bursary. There are fifty prizes up for grabs.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
- University or Organization: Earnest Operations LLC
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $250,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for Earnest Scholarship Fund in the USA in 2022
- Applications are accepted nationwide in the USA.
- The sponsorship will be given in any topic the institution offers. Eligible Courses or Subjects
- The following requirements must be met by candidates in order to be eligible:
- For the Fall 2020 semester, candidates must be currently enrolled, or soon to be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV recognized, non-profit college or university in the United States.
- A permanent resident or a citizen of the United States may apply (including DACA students)
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applying for the Earnest Scholarship Fund in the United States in 2022: Applicants must fill out the online application form in order to take advantage of the chance.
- Supporting Documents: The essay you submit should be between 800 and 1,000 words long and address one of the following questions:
- How would attending college help you accomplish your objectives?
- What role did your schooling have in shaping who you are today?
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a prior degree with outstanding performance in order to be evaluated.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a strong command of both written and spoken English.